Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Finished Baby Furniture...And Awesome Nursery Decorations!

Dear Caitlin,
     The time is getting close now for Holli's arrival.  It seems like this pregnancy has just flown by!  You are now 36 weeks and next month by this time, you will be a mommy...

Dad finally finished all of the furniture and we are about to have it crated and shipped to you...
I think it turned out beautiful and what a great heirloom for Holli to one day pass on to her children!

I can't wait to get there to help you decorate the nursery too; you have made so many cute items for it.  I think that this is YOUR "Nesting" stage (this crafting  until the wee hours of yours...)...
                                                              I LOVE this rug you made.




I'm telling you, you should really make some of these items for your Etsy shop...They are SO CUTE!

Well, I am desperately trying to finish some things up around here so I can possibly fly up there around the 19th.  Ryan is coming in this weekend and I think we are going to drive over to Texas on Saturday so we can order his groom's cake and book the place for the rehearsal dinner.  There is SO much on my agenda these days, but they are good things!  Holli's arrival, Ryan's wedding and then Beckett's arrival.  I am so excited to be there with you...but do you think it might turn spring there too before I come?!  Yea, I didn't think so (sigh...).  Well, I have lots to do but just wanted to drop you a few lines.  I love you and miss you and cannot WAIT to be there with you, even in that miserably COLD weather...(Ahhh, a "Mother's Love" that you will soon know)!
                                                                                       XXOO,
                                                                                        MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment