Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm So Glad The Week Passed Slowly...

Dear Caitlin,
     As I sit here on you balcony typing this letter, the sky has turned darker and I can smell the rain moving in.  It is though nature has sensed my reluctance to leave you here once again.  I agree with what you said the other day about loving how this week has crept by.  That, however, also is a double-edged sword for I will miss you even more when I return home.

I'm glad that I got to be here and not only to take you on adventures but also to do the mundane things, such as cooking dinner each night for you and catching you up on laundry.  I'm also happy to see that your morning sickness has subsided and Baby Jarrell appears to be thriving.  What a surprise that Kevin ordered that Fetal Doppler and it arrived before I left; I got to hear Baby Jarrell's beating heart for the second and third times...



When I leave, I hope that you will find some fun hobby or project to occupy your free time; see if there are art classes offered at some studio in town or go sign up for a class at the knitting or sewing shop.  I know you love to do all of these creative things, you must just make yourself get out of the house and do some of them.  Also, remember to take Kevin back to those wonderful walking trails in Olmstead Falls; I think he would love it there and y'all could even pack a picnic lunch to carry along.



As for me, when I return, I have to immediately go to New Orleans for a few days and then I plan on getting into my newly set up art studio to finish up some projects.  Sarah has decided to enroll Parker in the Mother's Day Out Program 3 days a week this year so I won't be keeping her as much as I used to.  I have missed seeing her while I have been here with you; I can't imagine how much I will miss Baby Jarrell whenever I have to leave the both of you here in Ohio.  Remember, though that we DO have some pretty awesome plans for meeting up through the end of the year:  5 weeks until our "Girls' Trip"...6 1/2 weeks until Halloween and Trick-R-Treating with Parker Ann...and 7 weeks until the Canton Flea Market Trip!  THEN, we are full swing into the holiday season.  I sure hope that y'all an make it in for some of the holidays; I am going to plan a baby shower for you!

Well, I really can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed being here and how much I am going to miss you when I leave...so, let's just not even talk about that.  Please call me after you get out of you doctor's appointment next week; I can't believe that you will already be 12 weeks!  You are looking so cute (NO...your face does NOT look fat!) and we will have to skype often so I can see how your belly continues to grow.





I love you and will miss you VERY MUCH!  Take good care of yourself and Baby Jarrell and we can officially begin counting down the days until we see each other again.
                                                                                                              MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment