Friday, September 28, 2012

Love You To The Moon...And Back!

Dear Caitlin,
     I was so happy that you found time to write back to me!  I know you have been so busy with work...but I guess that is good too since it occupies your time while Kevin is at work.  And also so glad to hear that you have possibly found a church that you like!  I have been praying that you would; I know that is where you will meet people you can get involved with, maybe a women's Bible study or something.  And I guess this was just a good week all around for you since y'all went to dinner with Kevin's resident friend and his wife and you two seemed to hit it off.  I know it has taken a while and moving into a new area where you know no one is difficult, but you are finally making strides in your social life and I am so happy for you!

I can't believe you didn't put this picture on here to show everybody how big Baby Jarrell is getting (12 weeks!).


This week I have just hung around the house and basically piddled around.  And I must say...it was kinda nice to just do that for a week.  I FINALLY got caught up on laundry and have almost finished the little LSU jumper I'm knitting Parker (ran out of yarn and had to order some more...) and Baby Jarrell's blankie is coming along too.  I really need to knit Ann Marie's twins a matching pair of bloomers before they are born too. 

          It's getting there!  Can't WAIT to wrap my sweet new grand baby up in this soft blankie.


We were thinking about going to Natchitoches this weekend but I think it is supposed to rain so I don't know if we will now.  I think that today I will go to yoga (YEP!  Started back this week...And YES, I'm sore!) and then possibly go to my art studio to work on painting some Halloween cards.  I've also been "thinking" about decorating the house for fall but it is still just so hot here I can't seem to get in the mood.  A cool front for us apparently is temperatures in the high 80's and low 90's...I DO miss the cool temperatures there in Cleveland.

                                            Dad put my board up last weekend and painted it.


                     It looks GREAT, doesn't it?  Now, I just have to hang my paintings on it.

I'm taking this painting down to the printers today to make one of my Halloween cards...More to come!



Well, Dad booked all of our tickets for the New York trip and today he is booking our rooms!  This trip is going to be so much fun because you haven't been there since you were a little girl and then Tabitha and Caki have never been.  Autumn is so pretty in New York and I just can't wait to show you all around.  Hey!  We might even try to catch up with Clay while we are there and buy him some lunch; you know he has started his acting school there.

 Get ready for New York!  I took this a couple of years ago when I was there; Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!


Well, I just wanted to write a quick note before my Friday begins and let you know that I'm thinking about you...missing you and "Loving You To The Moon..And Back"!

Here are some pictures I've taken in the past couple weeks I thought you might enjoy...

Parker is looking like a little girl now instead of a baby.  Look at that ponytail!  And she LOVES sporting her many pairs of sunglasses.


Parker came home from church with us on Sunday and spent the night.  She's getting SO BIG, isn't she?  She will be excited to see Ca Ca when you come to visit too!  She is now in school for a half day 3 days a week.  She is speaking in sentences, knows her colors and can count to 10 in English AND Spanish (Thanks, Dora!).

I've been playing around with the editing on my Apple and am planning on matting some of my photos to sell in the studio...What do you think about calling this one, "Taste of Louisiana"?

                                     Here's another one..."Golden Moments in Central Park".

                                                                           Napa Valley...

                       This is one of the covered bridges I photographed while visiting you.

                                                               "So in Love with Italy"

                                I took this photo when I was in New Orleans about a week ago.

OK...So, that's it for now!  Love ya...Miss ya...Can't wait to see ya soon!!!
                                                                                                                  Mom

              

















No comments:

Post a Comment