Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Had A Busy Day!

Dear Caitlin,
     Wednesday was a very busy day for me.  I went back to work at Dad's office and it really wasn't too bad.  After being stuck inside for two days in a row, it was kind of nice to get out of the house.  Caki and I went to lunch at The Cottage...Yes, I had to broccoli soup and she had the shrimp soup (your favorite!).
     I'm glad we decided to surprise Tabitha with some goodies for her birthday; she was so excited to get them...

                                           Yep!  I got her a cupcake from "Little Cakes" too.

                            I hope she can come with me some time to visit you in Cleveland!

                  Here are the beads we got for her bracelet; an LSU Tiger and a crawfish!

After running around town for most of the day, I decided to get my nails redone.  They have a new lady that works there now; she reminds me of Happy!


I sure did miss you while I was getting my toes done; it just wasn't the same.

Well, Ryan came back home this evening from Texas; he had been at Allison's celebrating her birthday.  He got her a Coach purse (picked it out himself...I'm impressed!) and made her Minnie Mouse pancakes and mimosas for breakfast!


And he brought leftovers of her cake home for us (Yum!)


Well, I have to get packing for our beach trip; I leave on Saturday.  Can't WAIT for y'all to get there on Monday!  I love you and miss you.
                                                               Love,
                                                                Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment