Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just A Normal Sunday...

Dear Caitlin,
     I know that you are probably tired from driving since Friday to reach Cleveland; I'm glad you finally made it there safely, though.  I can't wait to see all of the pictures of your new home.  Today was a pretty normal Sunday for us here.  We left the lake and went to church; it was a good service and Ryan, David and Codi were all there.  After church we came home to the "usual"...you know, Dad and Ryan trying to take that Sunday afternoon nap while watching NASCAR.  Of course the doxies were snuggled down with Ryan...



And Dad was eating his bowl of ice cream while popped back in his recliner...

!
Thankfully, NASCAR was over soon and we got to watch a movie on TV instead.  If you were here, we could go to get my nail re-polished (remember that guy messed them up the other day?!)  And I miss the fact that you aren't here to help Dad cook; he's making us breakfast for supper; yea, he's making some of those little crescent rolls with eggs and grits! (Yummy!)  That's right...I sure do hope they have grits up there in the north.  And speaking of the north, I just want to remind you (once again...) NOT to exchange saying "Y'all" for "You Guys"...

Well, I really miss you but hope that you will have fun this week settling into your new place and look forward to seeing LOTS of pictures.  HEY!  And if you get the chance, start scouting out some neat places for us to go to when I come to visit at the end of July (A knitting shop would be great!).

Well, I suppose I will talk to you later this evening.  Remember you still need to walk me through setting up a skype account.  Much love....
                                                         MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment